It is never late to learn a dog good behavior or even new tricks. There is a saying: “Old dogs, new tricks!” and we very much agree with it.
For the adult dogs that come to us for help we are happy to provide agility training on obstacle course, basic commands and behavior rehabilitation.
Free evaluation. We always want to meet the dog and the owners in person before starting a training and/or a behavior class. We provide a free evaluation and consultation during a meeting that would last around 30-45 minutes in our residence.
Our training areas include:
- How to communicate with your dog (Dog Psychology)
- Potty and Crate Training (Depending)
- Loose Leash Training
- Obedience Commands: Sit, Down, Stop, Come, Place, Leave It/ Drop It and Fetch
- Socialization with other dogs, and outside areas; communication and body language.
- Threshold Training
- Recall Training
- Distraction Training
- Setting up your dog’s safe space at your home.
- Good Eating Habits Training.
- Familiarization Training with loud noises and common household appliances
- Grooming and Handling Training
- Rules, Boundaries and Limitations Training (aka teaching your pup what is expected of them so you can hold them accountable and get that well-mannered dog you desire in the home, office, and outdoors! )
- The importance of socialization, mental and physical stimulation
Rehabilitation of Behavioral issues:
- Separation Anxiety
- Lack of socialization
- Resource guarding
- Food aggression
- Aggressive disorder
All training packages include both classroom and “real world” training, 1-on-1 training, group training, and private 1-on-1 Owner Lessons.
The basic package for all dogs starts with at least 4 weeks of Boarding and Training program. After finishing the Boarding and Training program you can choose to continue the same schedule, or a daily training program that is from Monday to Friday during 8:00-17:00.
Throughout the semesters, owners partake in 1-on-1 Private Owner Lessons or even Group Lessons and most importantly, learn how to continue these valuable training techniques in their own home for the highest success!
What to bring to our training center at the start of the program:
- Your dog!
- Your dog’s current vaccination certificate
- Flat collar and lead (even better a slip lead)
- Mat or towel
- Treat pouch and high value treats (in pieces which are no larger than your small fingernail)
- Your dog’s favorite toy
The value of homework
Each weekend, our trainers provide participants with recommended activities to complete with your dog before the next week’s class. The work you do at home with your dog is vital part of achieving success in the “Reshaping Behaviors” Program!
We also provide personalized advice on the health and well-being of your dog including nutrition and preventatives.
How long does each owner class run for?
Each of the weekend sessions is approximately 2-4 hours in duration.
What are the schedules?
The program always starts with at least 4 weeks of Boarding and Training where the dog stays in our residence full time (even during the night). This helps us to get a better result from the training since we will observe and keep a training routine for the dog for a straight 24 hours.
We care that the owners have all the knowledge they need to have, before taking their dog home with them, so each weekend they experience a hands-on consultation session about real-world training with your dog in our training facility.
All dogs should be up to date with vaccines (Polivalent, Rabies and Bordetella) and anti-parasite protections.
All dogs over 5 months old should be spayed and neutered. No exceptions please!
4 weeks of Boarding and Training is 750 Euro.
This service is for dogs of 5 months of age and older. For puppies that are younger than 5 months CLICK HERE FOR PUPPY SCHOOL INFO.
* The Private Consultation Package is a starter program for all new clients. Which means that even you want to add your dog in our boarding and training programs, he/she should first complete a Private Consultation Package with the family. To apply for any of our programs please complete this online form in ALBANIAN or this in ENGLISH.
For any additional question, please contact now at firstname.lastname@example.org